Work From Home: 101 Best Practices
November 12, December 10, January 21 10a-1p CT (choose your date)
COVID-19 has transformed work locations overnight, and for densely populated contact centers, WFH is here to stay.
This class is designed for contact center organizations/leaders who are newer to work from home, running larger WFH operations than they were ready for, and have a keen interest in fully leveraging all (or most) of the benefits that WFH has to offer.
Michele Rowan, industry leader in WFH for contact centers and former VP of Performance Management for Hilton Worldwide leads and facilitates the class.
Virtual Class Topics:
- Hiring digitally and directly to home
- Getting employees engaged from the start, and keeping them that way
- Critical skills for front line leaders, and helping them get there
- Team building activities that work
- Virtual learning – simplified
- Zoom meeting
- Live exchanges
- Live Q&A
$195 per attendee
Questions? Contact Michele@customercontactstrategies.com