March 25 and May 20, 10a-12p (choose your date)
COVID-19 has transformed work locations overnight, and for densely populated contact centers, WFH is here to stay.
This session is designed for contact center organizations/leaders who are running larger WFH operations than they originally planned for, and have a keen interest in fully leveraging all (or most) of the benefits that WFH has to offer.
Michele Rowan, industry leader in WFH for contact centers and former VP of Performance Management for Hilton Worldwide leads and facilitates the session.
Virtual Class Topics:
- Hiring digitally and directly to home
- Getting employees engaged from the start, and keeping them that way
- Critical skills for front line leaders, and helping them get there
- Team building activities that work
- Virtual learning – simplified
- Zoom meeting
- Multiple polls
- Extensive live best practice sharing
- Live Q & A
$195 per attendee
Questions? Contact Michele@customercontactstrategies.com